Saturday, July 2, 2011

Picnik addiction...

For months I have seen on my cousin's facebook that she has a "picnik addiction" and most of the pictures that she has loaded have been altered on picnik, therefore I wanted to experiment. 
Julia's pictures always look so great and I am always editing my photos, whether it's for red eye or to simply "funk" them up a bit. I've used a lot of programs to do so, but after playing with this one for about 45 minutes, I can honestly say that I think it may be easiest one I've ever used. There is just so much that you can do that can make your photos look professionally edited in so little time. Some of the other programs that I use take forever to get things the way that I want them to look. Although the user is limited unless they pay for the premium package, I think overall that I have found a gem of a program that I will be using more and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment