Wednesday, July 6, 2011

1984 in 2011

So after yesterday's class I was trying to decide how I wanted to go about creating lesson plans that I would use in my classroom for this upcoming school year. Although I try to use technology as much as possible with the students, there is always room for more, therefore I started going through the projects that I use and came across my 1984 project that I use with the AP English Language and Composition class and decided this was the perfect opportunity for me to revamp it.  I decided to have all of the documents available through google docs because I felt that because it is a collaborative project it would be much easier for the students to collaborate on a shared document. I'm hope that I will in turn, receive a better product from the students because it will be viewable by all of their classmates. There is just something about others being able to view their work that puts the fire under the butts of my eleventh graders. Hopefully, this will work and I will get some really great ads out of it... I guess we'll see...

Here are the links:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F5ySiptupXn7N4ii2O2PknH-WNvVSJTj_KYwcp8UC9U/edit?hl=en_US

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zcehrMmD1DmtEqk85iT_2fB2OCaxXbM-eE1tl_gnXKE/edit?hl=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment