Sunday, July 3, 2011

A little of this and a little of that...

This morning I started looking through Picnik with a defined purpose, creating my slides. Although I did not create my slides as of yet, I did take some notes that will be helpful in doing so. Picnik has so much more to offer than I initially anticipated.  I didn't really see it being used in the classroom so often, but I was pleasantly surprised when I can across a link for educators.

Additionally I came across a Discussion Group for educators on using Google in the classroom --

https://groups.google.com/group/google-for-educators?hl=en&noredirect=true&pli=1

This is most certainly something that will be useful to many of my colleagues. I love these groups because it gives you an opportunity to see what others are doing in their classrooms and you can steal everything!! The one drawback is that once I start reading these forums time seems to escape me...

No comments:

Post a Comment